When I worked for the City of Dallas, my office was in Deep Ellum. It was a great place to hang out because of the good restaurants, cool coffee shops and eclectic clubs. If I could put Sundance Square of Fort Worth and Deep Ellum of Dallas right next to each other I would live right in the middle.
- theatlantic.com/international/… 3 hours ago
- "The way you help heal the world is you start with your own family." - Mother Teresa 7 hours ago
- "What drains your spirit drains your body. What fuels your spirit fuels your body." - Caroline Myss 1 day ago
- RT @FastCompany: A “girlboss” is not in fact a small child who has been put in charge of a tea party. buff.ly/2pMSo6j 1 day ago
- Has it been 100 days yet? It feels like 300 days. #StopTheMadness 1 day ago