When I worked for the City of Dallas, my office was in Deep Ellum. It was a great place to hang out because of the good restaurants, cool coffee shops and eclectic clubs. If I could put Sundance Square of Fort Worth and Deep Ellum of Dallas right next to each other I would live right in the middle.
- RT @MattxRed: The 2nd Amendment is meant to ensure that the people have a "well-regulated militia" -- 300,000,000 untraceable firearms in t… 8 hours ago
- RT @TexasMonthly: If Mark Conditt had been found with a copy of the Qu’ran in his front seat and the very same 25-minute confession, the co… 10 hours ago
- RT @5Qcollective: Guder on the problem of clericalism. #TuesdayThoughts #5Q https://t.co/lGLbiei2ux 10 hours ago
- I hope @jackallenphd is getting excited. 11 hours ago
- #HookEm twitter.com/sportscenter/s… 11 hours ago