When I worked for the City of Dallas, my office was in Deep Ellum. It was a great place to hang out because of the good restaurants, cool coffee shops and eclectic clubs. If I could put Sundance Square of Fort Worth and Deep Ellum of Dallas right next to each other I would live right in the middle.
- RT @Coach_Naivar: Learning to Compete at Everything, Mixed with some Fun & The King #ThisIsTexas https://t.co/RdoZrPq7YN 3 hours ago
- I still can’t find my rhythm at work. Not even a dubstep. #ugh 8 hours ago
- We’re halfway through the year and it still feels a bit like a dystopian story out there. Maybe we’ll awaken to learn it was a bad dream. 8 hours ago
- "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world." - Brandi Snyder 15 hours ago
- "Humility raises us not by human arrogance but by divine grace." - Augustine of Hippo 15 hours ago