When I worked for the City of Dallas, my office was in Deep Ellum. It was a great place to hang out because of the good restaurants, cool coffee shops and eclectic clubs. If I could put Sundance Square of Fort Worth and Deep Ellum of Dallas right next to each other I would live right in the middle.
- @stevensnyder I could tell she was looking for a comeback, but it left her tongue tied. Yeah, she was a dick. 38 minutes ago
- Last week I stopped in at a store and upon checking out I said "Happy Holidays" to the cashier. She responded with,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 50 minutes ago
- The plot thickens. axios.com/scoop-mueller-… 1 hour ago
- This lady has moxie. This brother stands with @JenHatmaker. Blessings, sister. politico.com/magazine/story… 1 hour ago
- "True prayer is not an effort to persuade God to do our will; it is rather an effort to move into the powerful will… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago