When I worked for the City of Dallas, my office was in Deep Ellum. It was a great place to hang out because of the good restaurants, cool coffee shops and eclectic clubs. If I could put Sundance Square of Fort Worth and Deep Ellum of Dallas right next to each other I would live right in the middle.
- This sucks. twitter.com/cbsnews/status… 1 hour ago
- @LisaDelay @TheOrville Ha! 1 hour ago
- I just finished the first two episodes of @TheOrville. I’m a sucker for sci-fi. It’s quirky and punny with funny references. #YourObiWan 8 hours ago
- @NW_Bexx Very. 9 hours ago
- Here you go @NW_Bexx. freshexpressionsus.org/2016/06/27/tat… 9 hours ago